Saturday 20 February 2010

Subscribing to a few more RSS feeds...


Using my Google Reader account, I've now subscribed to RSS feeds for a few library blogs and web pages, the BBC news page and a website about crafts and jewellery making. I'm also following a couple of other "23 things" blogs.


I've enjoyed setting up these RSS feeds and it's been interesting to see the variety of blogs and web pages to which you can subscribe.


I like the idea of bringing together all of my interests and being constantly updated in one place rather than having to visit each individual website. I tend not to find the time to do this so I'll enjoy just catching up whenever I log in and also think I'll probably hear about interesting events I'd otherwise have missed.


I will have to remember to check my account fairly regualrly though as new updates seem to mount up quite quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment